The programme for the Garden Café Forum will be top-class and practice-oriented once again in 2020. Together with the TASPO Garden Market, an exciting and inspiring combination between interviews, TASPO Talks and lectures by international speakers is being planned.
Under focus: The effect of mega trends on the trade and themes such as for instance
- Peat-free soils - growth drivers or growth inhibitors?
- 2020 to 2030 - the decade of climate protection: What advantage will it bring the garden market?
- Will the CO² label be introduced? - the small footprint and product development
- From upcycling through to bio-polymers. Changes in our line-ups
- Water - the blue gold
- Buying with a good conscious. Growth market sustainability - two DIY stores under crossfire
- The Greta effect and the green industry. A challenge and opportunity in one?
A free simultaneous translation service is available.
Forum Garden Café
Date: 06. – 08.09.2020
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Tuesday until 2:00 p.m.)
Venue: Central Boulevard (opposite Passage 4/5)