Inspiration and solutions for The POS
What is it about?
POS Green Solution Islands - Indoor Gardening and Outdoor Living
Sustainable Gardens - can also be found on this year's POS Islands - in the "Indoor Gardening" format on the Central Boulevard and as "Outdoor Living" on Passage 4/5
- The segmentation into 4 sections is a new feature in 2022:
- The current status - with an overview of the problems - outside influences and the trends and developments
- The product level - where you can see the different materials/products used and the respective sustainable aspect of each single item
- The inspirational level - the products for retail space are presented here on areas of different sizes
- The communication and marketing level - a few ideas/suggestions of how the trade can communicate this to the outside
Where and when
Time: Sunday and Monday, 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., Tuesday 11 a.m.
Venue: Meeting Point „Forum Garden Café“, Boulevard Central
Who is Oliver Mathys?
"As a recognised market expert for the international green industry, I put the current trends and zeitgeist of the consumers into practice across our sales channels. In this way, I connect up the suppliers, producers and the sales area to create tailor-made sales concepts for plants and flowers. In collaboration, the further development of the respective partner and sustainable growth are thus achieved. Use the know-how and the experience of Oliver M. Consulting as "fertiliser" for your success too!"
Who is Konni van Delft??
As an expert with a wealth of experience, Konni is not only able to analyse the situations across the different sales channels, together with her team she can also provide a new individualised booster on-site. Whereby the key focus lies on both the development of the team and of each individual. This not only enables the trends to be reflected on any desired area at the POS, but also maintained in a sustainable manner.