The admission ticket voucher codes offer you and your customers a number of advantages:
For you as exhibitor:
- Your customers can redeem their voucher codes directly at the spoga+gafa ticket shop at www.spogagafa.com/tickets . The admission ticket is available for printing or for mobile devices. This saves time and enables your customers to enter the trade fair quickly.
For your customers:
- Your customers can now redeem their admission ticket voucher codes quite simply online and register for the fair at the same time.
- The admission ticket can be printed immediately after the voucher has been redeemed.
- This enables your customers to enter the fair without delay.
- When your costumer redeems the voucher code online, he or she will receive the free public transport ticket in a separate e-mail. He can use the public transport ticket for buses and trains in the extended network of the Rhein-Sieg Transport Authority (VRS). Exempted are Deutsche Bahn AG trains that are subject to a surcharge (e.g. IC/EC or ICE trains)
- Access to the expanded online information offers users an optimally and comfortable way to plan their visit to the fair. Make use of these benefits for yourself and your customers! Send out your admission ticket voucher codes to your important partners and customers in good time. And don’t forget to draw their attention to this service.
Finally, a few useful tips on the use of your admission ticket voucher codes:
- Please compare the serial numbers of the voucher codes listed in the delivery note with those on the original voucher codes. In case of discrepancies, please let us know immediately.
- Before you send the admission ticket voucher codes to your customers, make a note of the serial numbers. On special request we will send you a list of the voucher codes redeemed after the trade fair. This will make it easy for you to find out which customers have made use of your voucher codes.