Welcome to spoga+gafa
This is where you will find all the important information on the press centre responsible for spoga+gafa.
Press Centre North (NEW!)
Press Centre North/entrance Congress Centre North (left to entrance North), 1st floor, Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 111, 50679 Köln, Germany
Press parking spaces
under the Zoobrücke bridge (near Hall 8), Deutz-Mülheimer-Straße 111, 50679 Köln, Germany.
Access will be limited in order to also be able to implement the observance of all regulations concerning distancing and hygiene in the press pentre.
This means a limit of 50 people for the Press Centre North and 38 for the Press Centre East.
Only journalists who have received prior online accreditation will be admitted. There is no possibility to receive accreditation on site.
The cloakrooms and lockers in the press centre will also remain closed. Journalists are requested to use the corresponding offerings in the entrance areas. Work spaces in the press centre may only be used with own equipment.
Please note: there is a mask obligation in place on the fair grounds, and thus also in the press centre, which applies to everyone, with the exception of at the seating and work spaces.
Use the online accreditation which is available from mid July until the end of the event.
|Sunday to Monday||8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.|
- List of exhibitors on the Internet, catalogues at the box offices and at the Info Scout counters on the grounds.
- Press releases, press compartments of the exhibitors (both only digital)
- Workstations for mobile working incl. WLAN printer
- WiFi is available free of charge in the press centre
- Clarkroom free of charge in the entrance areas
- Press café
- Photography, TV and radio service